- “Good work, done well, for the right reasons.”
- There is no playbook in the face of unprecedented times. This implies that conventional wisdom need not apply forward, and one shouldn’t be bogged down by dogma.
- “Pace yourself now; come 2021 (or when the crisis is resolved & when the economy returns), you need to sprint.”
- Adaptability trumps smarts.
- Surround yourself with smart people, whom you can trust, and have your best interests at heart. Try to do the same for other people too.
- Optimise for optionality in times of uncertainty. Optimise for focus in times of certainty.
- We don’t have all the answers, but we know that staying still is not an option.
Leave a Reply